Chiropractic Treatment in Kearney, NE
Through chiropractic adjustments, the doctors at Schrock Medical Clinic will restore normal mechanics to your joints, relieving pain, pressure, and stiffness. Consistent adjustments will repair joint health, restoring your nervous system to the way it was designed to function. With a healthy nervous system, your body can heal and function normally allowing you to return to the activities you love. For more information call us today or simply request appointment online.
While you might assume chiropractic care is only for back pain improvement, as is a common misconception, there are numerous ways that chiropractors can improve your health! It is true that chiropractors work mostly with the spine, but your spine’s proper alignment affects your entire body, both physically and neurologically. As such, chiropractic care is a holistic endeavor. Our board-certified chiropractors at Schrock Medical Clinic are committed to providing the most thorough and quality chiropractic care around!
When should I consult a chiropractor?
Whether you are experiencing frequent headaches, chronic pain, or have recently suffered an injury or trauma of some kind, it would be a smart plan to consider consulting a chiropractor. These days, chiropractic care is miles ahead of where it once was in terms of the level of care it can safely provide! At Schrock Medical Clinic, our advanced spinal correction and state-of-the-art chiropractic techniques can help you overcome a multitude of conditions, injuries, or symptoms. As such, we recommend consulting a chiropractor if you are dealing with any of the following:
- Car accident injury
- Chronic back pain
- Frequent headaches
- Joint or muscle pain
- Limited range of motion
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in one or both of your legs
- Occupation requires long periods of sitting
- Sharp, shooting pain in your legs
- Sports injury
- Uneven wear on your shoes
How many sessions do you need with a chiropractor?
The total number of sessions you will need with a chiropractor to experience extended relief or recovery from an injury depends on a few different factors, including the type of injury, the severity of the injury, and how well your body responds to treatment! For chronic back pain, most clients require about 12 chiropractic sessions over six weeks to achieve the best results. That said, minor problems, many patients may only need one treatment session to experience satisfactory results. In general, chronic issues will require more treatment sessions than acute problems.
Who can benefit from chiropractic treatments?
Joint / Spine Health:
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Hand & Feet Issues (Plantar Fasciitis, Sprains, Carpal Tunnel)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Facet Syndrome
Nerve / Muscle Health:
- Neuropathy Treatment
- Nerve Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Recreational Injuries
- PreNatal (Webster Technique): The webster technique helps pregnant mothers through sacral analysis and a diversified adjustment to reduce the impact of sacral subluxation or sacroiliac joint dysfunction. These adjustments can help prevent aspects of difficult labor, such as inadequate uterine function, pelvic contractions, and baby malpresentation.
- Postnatal: Chiropractors can help postnatal mothers through pelvis realignment to ensure proper nervous system functioning, assess and treat diastasis recti, alleviate mid back, rib, and neck pain caused by breastfeeding and holding your baby, and help manage symptoms of postpartum depression (PPD).
Babies / Toddlers / Youth:
- While chiropractic care is thought to apply primarily to adults with joint or back pain, it also has great benefits for young children! The techniques used for pediatric chiropractic care are modified, but they help treat neurological problems caused by imbalances in the nervous system and musculoskeletal structure, including asthma, bedwetting, digestive problems, difficulty sleeping, earaches and infection, infantile colic, and injuries.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Disorders / Ulcers / Acid Reflux / Gerd
- Ear: Infections
- Jaw: Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome
- Vertigo / Dizziness
If you are looking for advanced chiropractic treatment in Kearney, Nebraska, we would love to provide that for you at Schrock Medical Clinic! We welcome you to schedule an appointment with us through our website or call us at (308) 223-3275. You can find Schrock Medical Clinic at 1616 W 39th St. Suite A, Kearney, NE 68845.