Chronic inflammation is being recognized more and more as the root cause of “modern” disease. Causing pain, fatigue, cognitive decline, and depression, chronic inflammation has reached epidemic proportions in industrialized nations. Managing inflammation on a long-term basis promotes healing and natural pain management.
- Manage long term pain – especially for returning to health from muscle tears, trauma and for minor joint complaints,
- Improvement of tissue repair and healing.
- Shortening of rehabilitation time.
- Should be taken as a follow-up to Zymain to manage inflammation during injury recovery.
- May be taken with Salizain for pain relief.
Contains botanicals ginger, turmeric, boswelia and rosemary shown to be mild inhibitors of COX, Nf-kb and leukotriene synthesis. Also contains the lower dose level of the proteolytic enzyme bromelain. Long term use is helpful for those suffering with chronic pain and inflammation.request an appointment