One night of poor sleep can cause one to eat 300 EXTRA calories the next day!
Our bodies require a good night’s sleep for optimal performance during the day. We all go to bed with the hope of sleeping well, but on occasion our minds will not settle or we wake up throughout the night, and thus do not get the sleep we need.
Insomnitol is a formulary blend of botanicals and nutrients designed to support quality sleep and promote calm brain activity. It is ideal for those who occasionally have difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night.*
Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep:
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Supports proper cardiovascular function
• Supports clear mind and focus for better memory and learning
• Promotes proper growth hormones
• Promotes healthy metabolism
• Encourages proper reflexes, reactions and judgments
- A unique herbal blend of valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, and chamomile to provide relaxation without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills, or causing drowsiness upon awakening*
- L-theanine, an amino acid that can help promote calmness and improve the quality of sleep*
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the main calming agent in the body. It assists with the ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.* This formula provides a novel, proprietary form of GABA that is naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically-produced synthetic forms.
- Melatonin, a multifunctional hormone whose main role is to help regulate sleep by controlling our day and night biological rhythms, known as the ‘circadian rhythm’ or our 24-hour biological clock*
- 5-HTP supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep.* 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin — the body’s mood and sleep regulator.
- Vitamin B6, an essential nutrient for the conversion of 5-HTP and melatonin to serotonin
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules, 30 to 60 minutes prior to bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Note: If using a prescription drug, consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Do not take this product if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, suffer from an autoimmune disease, depression, diabetes, or any endocrine disorders. Do not use this product while operating a motorized vehicle or heavy machinery.